1) Right click on your program icon and click properties
2) Highlight target path and right click and hit copy (write this in paper too if easier to you)
3) Open your Microsoft Access Program
4) you will probably receive the error Message please just hit open
5) Click the office logo or file and then click Access Options
6) Click the Trust Center left tab and look at the right and click Trust Center Settings..
7) Click Trusted Location tab on the right and click button at the bottom “add new location...” on the right
8) Right Click paste the path of your program an hit ok or if you know the exact location of your Microsoft access database program , just browse until you found it and hit ok.
9) Click ok and one more time ok
10) Now test, close you program and open again, this time you will not receive any warning message any more.
Note: remember only do this if the program in Microsoft Access Database is one you trust and you know.